- Photo ID such as driver’s license
- Current insurance cards (both medical & vision) if applicable
- Spectacles wearers: most recent glasses and/or glasses Rx
- Contact Lens wearers: most recent CL boxes for each eye and/or CL Rx
- List of medications or medication bottles including eye drops
- Any relevant medical records pertaining to eye history
- Doctor referral form if applicable
Fill out your online patient forms by visiting this link: Online Patient History Form
Note: Please give at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. This will allow us to make your appointment time available to patients needing to be seen as soon as possible.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Flex Spending or Health Savings Account, and CareCredit.
We participate with Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, Humana, Medicare, UHC, VSP, and many other plans as well. Please call our office to determine if we accept your plan. Note that your insurance plan may require a referral from your primary care physician prior to your visit. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks Chinese, English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you’ll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.